Re: Bucket Seat Covers

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 23:46:19 EST

> > but the fit is what concerns me. Thanks for
> > any and all info.
> > Kyle
> > 93 Dakota 4x4 V6
>
> Well the generic ones for "Buckets" don't fit for a shit...
>
> The Wet Okales(whatever) look completely bad ass, but I agree they got WAY
> THE HELL TO MUCH... Do I smell another failed atempt at a group buy?
> Greg
>
> Oh sorry I am pesimistick right now

I want to say Wet Okole's are about $225(yikes) for the bucket seats. I
couldnt even afford to pay half that though. Then again, if anyone wants to
see how much they would knock off for a group purchase, I would seriously
consider selling my wolf-dog for some.....hehe......seriously though, if you
want call em up and see about a group purchase, we never know!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6