Re: FSM Help - locating tach wire

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 11:53:05 EST

Mike, I've looked in my FSM but it is pretty confusing to me. What I can
find is that the powertrain control module (PCM) supplies engine rpm to the
tach. I could not find any individual wire that went into the instrument
cluster that was "tach specific", rather the couple of wires that do go in
(a white w/black stripe and a violet w/brown stripe) seems to carry info for
several of the gauges.
I hope that someone else will be able to assist you.
Cal