Re[2]: Bucket Seat Covers

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 10:06:09 EST

Aye Carumba! $200+ for seat covers?! You've been getting too much fresh air
or something Kyle! ;-) I bought some covers from Wally Mart or someplace like
that for hunting season like two years ago... They look and fit good enough
that I've left them on all this time. Still look like new.

Damn, $200+... I'd never be able to bring myself to sit on the damn things.
Tom