TBI Spacers (Thank you to anyone who responds)

From: Bill M. (dodgeram@gisco.net)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 13:26:22 EST

I was wondering the same thing. I have a highly modified Throttle body. I
was wondering if the spacer would do good or harm what I have. I know
sometimes certain parts just aren't meant to be. If anyone thinks it will
be okay, I'll order ASAP. Thanks for anyone's help that responds.

p.s. This is on a 99 Ram 360. Not that it probably matters since they are
mostly the same (Dakota-Ram)