Re: Re: Questions

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 13:14:17 EST

| I don't know which tranny you ordered as there are two available. One
does
| indeed have an alternate second gear that the computer could use based
upon
| the trucks needs, towing, racing etc.

How can I tell. I looked over all the options from Edmund's and Dodge as
well as looking at about 200 individual Dak's on every lot in SoCal. I
don't recall a different Auto Trans option code. What did I miss?

| To fix this you will want traction bars, very cheap and easy to install.
| Lakewood makes em.

On the Mopar leaf spring passenger cars, traction bars are an absolute NO
NO. Are the trucks different? Did they go to GM to get their Springs?

Steve Ekstrand, Pasadena, CA Driver: '00 Dakota CC SLT+ 4.7L 3.92SG 255's
Stacey's Driver: '00 Inferno Red Intrepid ES-3.2L-24V Autostick w/Leather
Race Car: 69 1/2 Road Runner 440-6 (ex-NHRA SS/GA future B or C/SA???)
Project Car: 69 Barracuda Notchback (Orig. 318, now 360w/Edelbrock Heads)
Homepage: http://sites.netscape.net/professormopar/homepage