Questions

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 18:22:52 EST

Here Goes...

>I've got a one week old '00 Dakota CC SLT+ 4.7L 3.92 with Anti-Spin Diff

Sounds familiar, except mine is a sport + and 5-sp

>1. What kind of Differential would this have? People talk about 8 1/4's
>alot. Would this truck still have an 8 1/4 diff? The axles tubes are
>larger than my passenger car 8 1/4's.

I know the standards got the 9.25, not sure on the auto's I would assume
teh same..

>4. I've got wheel hop when I fry the rear hides. Never had this with a
>Mopar leaf spring setup before. Is that why people talk about using spring
>clamps? Whats up with that?

I am thinking either Caltrac Bars ($$$) or good ol Lakewood Slapper Bars
since traction off theline sucks anyway...

>6. Do the 4.7L have a different air intake than the 5.2's or 5.9's? That
>is can I use the same fresh air, ram air, K&N, type setups?

I believe it is different/ has to be the 4.7 intake mounts to a TB type
thing that is mounted vertical and aiming front to back...

Hope this little bit Helps...
Chris