Re: Re: Limited slip works!-burnout secrets revealed!

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 17:56:26 EST

Either, drive will let it spin til it wants to shif, and if the power is
there it will go into second and keep spinning, this is ok from what I've
heard, though anytime you come out of a tire spinning situation in first
gear and get traction suddenly you are risking your tranny... I have hear,
read, and experienced this myself... Just a word of advice...

Chris