Re: Street Scene hood cowl (Ed)

From: Ed Estoppey (98dakota@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 22:46:28 EST

chuck,
the hood cowl still looks way better than the stock one even with the ram air
hood, i say go for it! i bought mine from traders! as for the stress cracks, id
say that a little 1/8" foam on the underside of the cowl would probally help
with the cracks and so would the little peice of metal you want to add.. i am
happy with it just the same tho, when i go to car shows, i just grab something
like a modle dak or one of my wifes teddy bears to cover the cracks! (quick fix)

Ed
b.t.w : i paid 109 usf for the hood cowl last year!