Re: RE: JAG & Reverse Burnouts

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 20:27:47 EST

Rob is right, that was just plain rude. And I doubt that the Stang
gets more looks than a Jag would. Stangs are a dime a dozen. Jags,
you don't see every day. Buying a Jag says more about someone than
just they have a lot of money. The obvious choice would be a BMW, or
a Mercedes, so the Jag shows individuality. (kinda like a Dakota)
The Jag is one of the few sedans I would even consider owning; if I
had the $$, which I don't. I would potentially marry a man for his
Jag though. (I would definitely marry a man for the little blue Cobra
I saw at the Rod and Custom show. Or the Willys pickup with 755
horsepower, though it's show career would be OVER!! What a waste)
Flip