RE: JAG & Reverse Burnouts

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 14:40:36 EST

First off I think he couldn't kick my butt. Second, let him try!. Third,
the Stang gets more looks then the plain own Jag will ever get (beside it is
a Ford product). Like the Saleen or the Roush Mustangs/Trucks, which can
turn more heads then most vehicles with exceptional to the Viper. Finally
fourth, I am not interested in any HOOOO, if it was easy to get!!!

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2, 3:55 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage I (awaiting the new SC)