Re: Clear Lenses - NADAR -Chris

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 22:02:24 EST

In a message dated 02/20/2000 6:27:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu writes:

<< How did you get the small, 194 bulb to fit?

 Chris

that was the one on the outside right? they all just snapped in. i mean i
had to work them back and forth a lot and smack a knuckle or two till they
finally popped in. cursing didn't help but did manage to keep me calm.
i'm assuming that the bulbs you are talking about are the ones that came with
your truck. i never received bulbs with my corners so i just popped out the
old sockets(with bulbs) and put them in the clears. took five minutes to do
the passenger side and fifteen to do the drivers side. drivers side was the
last side i did and it was much more difficult. the bulb wires don't pull
out as far for some reason.
i hope this helps.
derek