Re: Alarm install complete

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 00:58:58 EST

Sweet. I'm glad you finally got that alarm installed. You really got me
though. I thought you wouldn't be able to do it. Mike D. Just bought an
alarm from me too (also a Viper 550) and he might need some help installing
it. So drop him a word or something.
-Dester

PS. I was told that dome light supervision is built into that alarm. did you
get all that worked out?

<< Just to compare costs, the alarm sells at Circuit City here in town for
 $399 installed. I paid $155 for the alarm, 50 cents in solder, $8 on a 40W
 soldering iron, about 50 cents on liquid rosin flux, $1.50 for a package of
 30 wire ties (used every one of them), $1.50 for a package of vinyl
 grommets, and $10 for 15 feet each of four different sized split-loom
 tubing from ebay. For a total savings of $222. And I was able to
 customize the install - run the wires where I wanted to, etc.

 Not bad if I do say so myself :)

 Mike