Bilstein Shocks, maybe....

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 14:29:19 EST

Well after thinking about shocks for the past 2 months, and suffering the
consequences of riding around with these shot Rancho RS5000's.....I think it
is about time to bite the bullet and order the Dak up 4 new shocks. After
reading my write-ups over and over,
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/ARCHIVES/9912/3422.html
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/WWW/DAKOTA/ARCHIVES/0001/4566.html

I have decided on getting the Bilsteins. I emailed several places who sell
the TrailMaster SSVs and the Bilsteins, they all recommended the Bilsteins;
even though the TrailMaster's are about $10 more per shock. I have spent
hours online searching the web researching them also; I just dont want to
buy these shocks and not like them, or regret spending all this money one
them. Before I go tomorrow and order them, does anyone has any last minute
likes/dislikes about these Bilstein shocks?? I will be getting them through
one of my local Autozones, which is the palce by far the get them at,
price-wise. They will run me $49.99 each and will take 2-3 days to get in.
So whatcha all think......are they really worth it?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6