RE: JAG & Reverse Burnouts (Kill the Thread)

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 14:36:27 EST

Hey! Has I told Flip, it was rude of me to pick on the Jag driver. Since,
it has offended you and DML is the group, I apologized. I promised I will
not yelp on anyone first unless provoked. (he he)

But when Ford took over Jaguar, they sent a QC team, lots of money and
retool the factory. Ever since then it has improved dramatically. Maybe
after the DC buyout of Fiat, this will also be the story.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2, 3:55 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage I (awaiting the new SC)