RE: Mustang Vs Computer

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 14:47:39 EST

At work, there is method of hooking up computers running parallel that will
out run most mainframes-exceptional to the SuperCray and the new IBM
Supercomputer. The current pricing on the Sun Spark is over 40K, not to
include any additional peripheral. He is right. I know some guys who think
the computer is there GOD....

However, the Saleen Convertible, built in roll bar, supercharged, with all
accessories will go for over 50K. See www.saleen.com

Also, after talking to the Bob Baker Ford (A Saleen/Roush Dealer), and
serious eyeing the S-351 Saleen Mustang, I noticed that the Lightings are
not being sold until May this year. It appears that the 2001 models, which
are now rated now at 375HP will be sold. However, I was told by the sales
reps, that Saleen will soon stop making the Mustang. Too many lawsuits over
warranty items (Who does the work, Ford or Saleen?)

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2, 3:55 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage I (awaiting the new SC)