RE: 4.7L question

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 15:03:28 EST

Ok! Who stole the coil and the distributor? I be DAMNED! After reading
this thread, I went outside, after raining here for the last couple of days
and the Dakota is not safe to drive (to much HP to the rear-wheel spinning),
I looked and each plug has a coil on top of the spark plug. No rotor cap,
rotor and it is in the crank sensor. . The plug are on top next to the
brush aluminum valve covers.

Thanks for the info.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2, 3:55 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage I (awaiting the new SC)