RE: ****my great chebby spanking story*****

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 16:52:04 EST

You know, he maybe running a stock version, not the usual crate engine from
Goodwinch. It is pathetic for that time. Tell him to go buy a R/T instead.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2, 3:55 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage I (awaiting the new SC)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html