Re: Re: Cargo Bar!!!!

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 16:52:21 EST

Those clamp-style hooks sound like what i want. And no, unfortunately the
new Daks don't have the stake pockets.
And the local truck-accesories store in my town deals with Rhino liners, so
from your testimony, i'll go that way. Especially since i plan on selling
my Dak in a couple years anyway and gettin whatever V8 model they have then.

Frank WJ