Re: Re: Some updated info bout my truck (Intake Mods)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 17:45:07 EST

I am quite happy with the gains... it wasnt the final product =)
just a inbetween shot... they are a lil more smooth.. and I say I may have
gained .1 with it.. (not too sure.. everything is so different.. it seems
like the exaust is different sounding (had 3 ppl notice it w/o me say
anything) and lots peppier in the 1.5-2.0K range, and 3.8k+ range...
weird... =)
I like it... I also put them new plugs in (Bosch Plat's) which gave me that
1.5-2.0k boost... (weird) and got my MSD wires on today... so.. anyways...
it wasnt the final product... cant complain for $6 for machine work.... =-)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB. Mod'd
intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
(gettin fixed)
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (exaust, 180 stat, and wires only...)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ