Re: Some updated info bout my truck (Intake Mods)

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 11:03:03 EST

TIM!! Hate to say this man, but the openings on those
runners look pretty bad and uneven. They will probably
cause some turbulence and airflow imbalance even with
some of the extra gain you got. There is also a mod you
can do to the bottom intake cover which helps isolate
the intake from heat (oil splash). This involves welding
a fabbed piece of steel over the bottom cover. I've read
where this mod helps reduce pinging in the magnum while
towing as well.

GS -