RE: Tires and nitrous?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 18:21:10 EST

With a 100HP shot, you'll be well within the safety limits. As for the
tires, personal preference has always been BFG.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm
http://www.mopars.net/dak/bernd/
http://www.toycrusher.com
bernd@texas.net
ICQ: 39320084

"Have I gone too far...Or has Toyota not gone far enough!"