Dak and Chevy

From: Randall Brown (mindz@pcnow.net)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 18:27:21 EST

I have a 94 V8 Extended cab with a auto tran (112,000)miles. This bull
sh*ter who brags all the time has a 96 (i think) Checy Full size v6 (has
1500 on the side) Its a manual and looks like a standard work truck. Well im
sick of hearing his talk and want to drag him. Do i have a chance or will he
kill me or will i win? He has minimual or no mods. Is there anythings i can
add to mine to give me a little more speed (like octane boost?) ALL of your
help will be aprreciated

Thanks
Randall
'94 SLT Ext. Cab V8 5.2L