New Wheels for my 2000 Dak

From: Hylander6@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 21:09:36 EST

Hello All,
   I am new to this list, so new in fact that my Dakota hasn't even arrived
yet. I am wanting to put an aftermarket set of wheels on my new truck, but
need some advice on obtaining them. I am looking for a 5 spoke polished wheel
in a 15x8. I have been told that there are very few aftermarket wheels
available becouse of the Dakota / Durango having an odd bolt pattern.
   I found a set of what Sears made by a company called Prime / Image, but a
salesman "On-Line" told me that the wheel won't fit becouse it won't clear
the calipers. The wheel is #107 sku # for Sears is 095-20002. Can anyone
help?
   This is my second Dakota, I've been a Jeep person until now. Looking
forward to meeting some of you.

   Chris Coffelt
   Mid-Missouri