Re: New Wheels for my 2000 Dak

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 23:34:19 EST

Chris,

well, there are few wheels that fit...you just have to
look hard for them. Try http://www.salesco.com and go
to custom wheels and then near the bottom of the page
there is a Dakota/Durango link that has all the wheels
that will fit the 6 on 4 1/2" bolt pattern.

i have been looking for some wheels for about 2 months
now, i am looking for 17" though.

Just about any style Centerlines will fit, american
racing AR-534, I think the XR LeMans also, Eagle
Alloys 206 & 028.

My best advice is to go to a tire/wheel place (i.e.
Tire Barn, Discount Tire, National Tire/Battery) and
go through their wheel catalogs and pick out the
styles you like and see if they fit (takes a little
bit of time at the tire retailer)...Also, do a
internet search for custom wheels and a lot of sites
have application guides by vehicle.

Try this link as well

http://www.davidson.edu/personal/rotrottmann/wheel.html
 (word of advice, Colorado Customs and Weld Racing are
very expensive)

http://www.americanracing.com
http://www.americaneaglealloys.com
http://www.primewheel.com