Re: Re: Re: Limited slip works!-burnout secrets revealed!

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 00:15:25 EST

I know in my old '88 and my fathers '95 ram, even when the tranny is in "2"
you are really running first and second gears... try putting the truck in
'2" and driving, it should shift once then go right up to redline in
second. The only way to get it to be in only second gear is with a full
manual valve body I believe...

Chris