Re Drag talk

From: Jeremiah Siembida (hemimopar426@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 18:45:12 EST

Taking on the 1320 feet in a 4wd, transfer case ENGAGED?!?!??
No offense, but the last time I checked, that would be the fastest way to
spend 3 grand, once the 'case spilled its guts all over the tarmac.

I am no prodigy, but when you use the 4wd, it is best for there to be some
wheel slippage in the rear. If all 4 wheels turn at the same rate, then
things bind up, and chains/shafts in your t-case fail catastrophically. Bad
Idea. But, to check myself, as I have been known to be wrong before, what
are ya'll's opinons?

Mopar or Nocar!
Black 1996 Dodge Dakota Sport, Club Cab
4X4, V-8 Magnum