Clear raditor Hoses for Mod Trucks

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 22:39:11 EST

This is something new for mod trucks beside braided hoses, black rubber
hoses or colored ones. Looking at the great land of Home Depot (for the
Po-Boy K&N setup), I ran across some clear with cross fiber strand to
support the hose. Imagine your radiator hose, or heater hoses running clear
hoses. Here you can see the water passing through and the colorization,
whether it is dirty or not. Just a though, since they come in various
sizes. Now the question, can the silicone take the heat of 220 degrees?

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2, 3:55 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage I (awaiting the new SC)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html