Re: Drag-talk

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 22:52:43 EST

In a message dated 02/22/2000 11:44:06 AM Pacific Standard Time,
frankwjohnson@hotmail.com writes:

<< With all this talk about dragging, has anyone ever done the strip with the
 4x4 engaged?
 Especially the guys with a manual tranny?
 I mean, let the revs hit 5 grand and just drop the clutch, can't be much if
 any wheel spin at all rght?
 You've now got all 4 tires under power so the truck would probably just JUMP
 off the line.

 Anyways, just curious,

i was considering building an arm that would shift my truck from 4hi to
2wheel when i shift from 2nd to third. don't think it would be to difficult.
 i like to mess with guys in camaros and stangs on rainy days. blast off the
light in 4 hi redline it in second shift out of 4hi shift in to third and
blast away while they are still spinnin through the intersection. kind of
unfair i know but it makes me laugh when they finally catch up and go whaling
by you and a cop is up ahead.
derek