RE: First Street Race

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 22:52:33 EST

Tim, change the gears to the 4.10 size and then see the car length go to 8.
Another spanky Chebby story. GO GO TIM.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2, 3:55 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage I (awaiting the new SC)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html