Re: Re: Dakota acting VERY funny lately.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 23:08:12 EST

No. on the Snap-on Scanner. I can see the electrical readings of mostly all
the sensors. The O2 jumped between lean and rich then center. when it went
lean. i think it retarded timing a bit, then when it went rich, it advanced
it a bit (a bit, being 1-2 degrees MAX)
maybe I should try new O2 sensors. How much do they run on a 97 dakota v6?
I know i have 2..
-Dester

<< Also got a trouble code that
 the computer was sensing a lean condition (O2 related) and thinks more gas
 is needed. This only happens when the engine is cold ...goes away after
 fully warmed. Is this the case with yours? >>