Re: AirRaid versus QuickD

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 23:14:56 EST

    I'm not sure where you looked up the price for the AirRaid, but on
Sportruck.com it's more expensive then QuickD's (granted Sportruck
more than likely has inflated prices).
    I think the big difference between QuickD's and AirRaid is that
QuickD's will flow air with less turbulence. AirRaid uses the stock
flex hose to connect to the air hat. QuickD's connects to the air hat via
a rigid tube. Also, the degree of bend is a lot less with QuickD's
    Check out the following links. The first is the AirRaid on a Dakota
and the second is a QuickD on a 5.9 Dakota. Judging from the pictures
alone, I'd say that QuickD's is definitely worth the few extra dollars
(depending on where you buy the AirRaid)

AirRaid: http://shop.sportruck.com/airaid/dodge.html

QuickD: http://www.quickd.com/dak_install_intake.jpg

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC