RE: First Street Race

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 01:03:33 EST

Ok! Come to San Diego and my Stang versus your truck but I don't pay for
your wrecking your vehicle on the first corner. He He He Or my friends
1997 S-281 Cobra Saleen which turns the 1/4 over 120MPH (has 495HP to the
rear wheel), but you pay for the gas (ha ha).

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2, 3:55 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage I (awaiting the new SC)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html