RE: First Street Race

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 01:17:04 EST

I agree! The dang rain makes it hard to drive the Dakota, especially the
Goodyears. SPIN & SPIN & SPIN-SLIP SIDEWAYS AND BACK. Ok! Turn off the
sprinklers Sam.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2, 3:55 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage I (awaiting the new SC)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html