Re: RE: Crower 1.7 Roller Rocker Arms

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 00:37:48 EST

Nope... no roller rockers on the magnum engines... I have been told this
by one other person but the set of heads I bought sure didnt have em!

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke