Re: RE: RE: RE: Tire Replacement for R/Ts

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 01:34:43 EST

Stick to what? Mine won't let go. I felt like I was slightly slower
leaving the light when I first put 'em on, I decided it was because
they were holding the road too tight, but I'm over that now. And I
finally lost traction for the first time since the new tires* a few
weeks ago (raining- I stomped a bit too hard), but I still left that
light in a big hurry. (and a big screech)
Flip

*not counting the black ice incident