RE: RE: RE: Tire Replacement for R/Ts

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 22:50:17 EST

Problem with those tires they just don't stick when racing from light to
light.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2, 3:55 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage I (awaiting the new SC)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html