Just installed Bucket seats

From: Gene Hodge (gene_hodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 02:43:14 EST

Well, I've been a member of the list for a few months, but I've never
actually introduced myself, so I figured I might as well try and get to know
everybody. My name's Gene, I'm 15 yrs (and 11 months) old, almost there!
And along with my parent's help purchased a '93 dakota 3.9 ltr. v6 5 spd.
single cab last Oct. I have extra money saved up from working so I've been
adding things slowly but surely. 1st I put in a sony cd player; 2nd
installed racing pedals; and finally, after 4 1/2 hrs with my grandpa
installed a pair of bucket seats. They were out of a 97 civic and it didn't
even look like anybody had ever sat in them, they're in perfect condition,
price: $50. Anyways, just writing to say I'm pumped about the success and
looks of the bucket seats, it's my first car (truck) ever and I love it more
than anything, whether you guys find it interesting or not, I'm planning on
keeping you all informed on the mods (and if you've got any good ideas that
aren't TOO pricey, I'd love to here them). Thanx for your time, happy
truckin!

Gene "I love my dakota" Hodge

'93 3.9 ltr v6 5sp; racing pedals, sony cd, buckets (next to come...Roll
top!)