Re: Just installed Bucket seats

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 06:39:49 EST

Good for you Gene! I have been trying to get my 15 yr old interested in
buying a used vehicle and fixing it up together, so when he is ready to
drive, it is ready. No dice, he's just not interested in cars yet.... <sigh>
LOL

Have a blast and remember to keep the rubber side down!

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com