Re: Twin Turbo Dak-Patrick

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 06:32:46 EST

I can do it that way but to drive the truck off the lot I'd have to pay sales tax,
register it, insure it, etc. When it's for export, you don't actually take
possession. The Dealer takes it to the shipper with dealer tags and you don't pay
for any of that stuff. I've always done it as an export but either"the rules have
changed" or this dealer just doesn't want to play ball. I'm still working on it.
Dr. Pat