Re: First Street Race

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 12:35:56 EST

No kidding huh/ when I was still driving the premag everyone wanted a piece
of it... even metros occasionally... 90% of the time they went home with
their tail between their legs, now with the 2000 noone tries anything...
had a 5.0 chicken on me last mon but that is all so far. He wanted to go
and I was figuring can't hurt right, after all I am still a little slow at
shifting this damn 5-speed, though I love it, but what the hell right...
then I find myself racing grandpa when i spun into second....

Chris