Re: First Street Race

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 11:55:35 EST

I haven't had a challenging race in a while either. On
the freeway last month some guy in a mid 90's phord f150
came speeding up behind me, so I speed up and change to
the slow lane to let him pass and he slows down and pulls
up beside me. Right away I notice 2 Calvin stickers one
for shibbie and one for Dodge, so I was insulted. Well,
OK dude and I floor it. It was pretty obvious he'd been
racing shibbies because he was slow as H*ll. I shut it
down after 5 lengths and he goes blazing by, woohoo.

GS -