Re: RE Cargo Bar

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 09:48:34 EST

Thanks,
That bar looks pretty cool, but how come you couldn't tell me about it
before i bought mine? hehehehe
And i've enjoyed all the spray-in liner talk, but i don't really care which
company is better/worse as they all seem to have a liftime guarantee and
free chip fixes.
And as for fading, not worried about that either because i'm going to get a
fibreglass tonneau so the bed won't be exposed to the sun.

Frank WJ