Re: Crower 1.7 Roller Rocker Arms

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 10:02:33 EST

Here's another hypothetical question as I sit here in utter boredom. Does
anyone have the 1.7's and also have access to a dyno?? I was wondering what
would happen if you were to put in 1.7 intake rockers and 1.6 exhaust
rockers. The 1.7's will allow more air/fuel for combustion, but the 1.6
rockers on the exhaust side will retain low end torque by keeping
backpressure in the system. Anyone curious enough to try it on their next
dyno run??

-Austin
Vipertruck