RE: Disc Brake Headache...

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 11:55:29 EST

Large torx are pretty common, my 1987 Jeep has many of them, both male and
female. You should be able to get torx male/female 3/8" drive sockets at
any auto parts store, or better yet, Sears. I can't say for sure, but I'm
pretty positive it would turn the same as any other, counter clockwise to
remove, can't imagine why they put a left handed thread there, no reason for
it.