What would be the perfect Dakota? Give me your version

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 12:40:31 EST

What would be your perfect Dak? I think this would be an interesting thread,
find out the diversity of our close-knit mailing list.
    I'm thinking the Vipertruck decked out with a worked 360, Vortech
Intercooled supercharger pushing a rediculous amount of boost, backed by a
Viper 6-speed tranny. Viper engine would be nice, but size and weight would
be a factor. The 360 is small enough you can get the output of the Viper, in
a smaller, lighter package.

What u guys think??

-Austin
Vipertruck