Re: What would be the perfect Dakota? Give me your version

From: Robert Howe (robsdak@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 13:09:42 EST

That sounds like a pretty kick ass truck. With recent knowledge that I have
gained about forced induction, I think that maybe running sequential twin
turbo's on that engine would be a smidge more efficient, and a hell of a lot
more exciting. (Performance wise)

For us 4x4 addicts, the perfect offroad Dak....

318, 5-spd, lockers front and rear, a nice winch, and a GPS system. :)

-Robert Howe
1995 V6 4x4