Re: 24# injector question, cat question

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 14:28:48 EST

I believe this was just becuase of federal mandate concerning emissions,
and no other reason. The O2 sensor tht is used by the computer to control
the A/F ratio is before the Cat so it wont play a role in the A/F ratio if
you have a cat, a bigger cat, or no cat.

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke