Re: 24# injector question, cat question

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 19:33:10 EST

In a message dated 2/23/00 2:00:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, rcash@tbcnet.com
writes:

> This has probably been talked to death, but I have a question or two. Let's
> just say for a minute that an otherwise stock 5.2L gets a set of 24#
> injectors but has few if any other modifications, is it within the
> adjustment latitude of the stock PCM to control the pulse effectively by
> listening to the o2 sensor in closed loop mode?

I tried them in my 93 with a few mods and all they did was make two big black
spots on my garage doors.. Had to take them out. However a recent thought of
mine since some folks have used them with good results (360's anyway) it may
be that I do not have ODB II, mine is pre ODB II and maybe they can adapt to

Bill