RE: RE: Attn: Outdoorsy-types

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 14:24:41 EST

Yep, Alot of us Americans (including me) are sitting on the sidelines while
our Gov'nt tries to take our rights away from us. My grandfathers fought in
every major war this country has seen, just to preserve those rights! And
now Clinton "the Draft dodger" among other things and his Democrap friends
want to bring this country down! sorry bout that, had to vent!
Matt