RE: RE: Roller Rocker Arms 4.7L

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 16:31:38 EST

true enough... but the correct terminology for OHC engines is followers...
not trying to pick a fight... just regurgitating what I was taught, and
yelled at for, in school for trying to make the same argument...

clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke